Submission Deadline: February 10th, 2023
Download the following:
Guidelines for the Paper Call
Papers submitted must be related to the main theme and should address regional impacts with possible replications in other countries in Asia. Topics relating to the theme will be prioritized.
Papers should stay within the following subthemes:
- Organic agricultural development, innovations, and successful programs for peacebuilding
- Governance and social inclusiveness (with a focus on women, people with disabilities, indigenous peoples, youth, etc.) for sustainable food systems
- Climate change adaptation and natural resource management for food security and peace
- Government policies and initiatives on organic agriculture and food security
- Building economic & social empowerment through rural revitalization
For selected speakers, the hosts will cover the costs of a round-trip economy class flight ticket including domestic flight tickets, 4-day accommodation in Kauswagan, food, and transport within the Philippines. Airport transfers will also be arranged.
Please submit your abstract using the paper call template to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 10th.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column]